SSIP is originally initiated by Govt. of India. It is followed by Govt. of Gujarat. The objective of SSIP is to ignite the students to become entrepreneurs. Students should be encouraged to become job providers rather than job seekers. Through SSIP policy, students will be provided funding (through their college) to realize their startup.
Click here to know more about SSIP policy.
SSIP Cell Vision
• To create an entrepreneurial ecosystem for assisting students to develop innovative ideas into new products
SSIP Cell Mission
• To provide infrastructure and support for the development of innovative projects.
• To mentor and provide technical assistance.
• Assist in preparation of a viable business plan with minimum risk.
• Bring together researchers and industries to commercialize innovations.