The objectives of the Internal Complaint Committee to Prevent Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace are as follows:
- To develop a policy against sexual harassment of women at the Workplace.
- To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the Workplace.
- To ensure the implementation of the policy in letter and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow-up procedures.
- To uphold the commitment of the Institute to provide an environment free of gender based discrimination.
- To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of Sexual Harassment
- To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms
For more information please visit : https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/5873997_SAKSHAM-BOOK.pdf