|Sr||Name||Principal – Designation|
|1||Dr Ajay Gor||Chair Person|
|2||Dr B.S.Patel||Vice Principal|
|5||Dr. Nilpa Patel||Female Member|
|6||Dr.N J Parikh||Faculty|
|7||Mr.Rajubhai Parmar||Member -Non Teaching|
|8||Mr.Kanubhai Kharadi||Member – Non Teaching|
Aims and Objectives
To oversee the effective implementation of policies and programmes for disadvantaged groups, to provide guidance and counseling with respect to academic, financial, social and other matters and to enhance the diversity within the campus.
- To ensure equity and equal opportunity to the community at large in the college and bring about social inclusion.
- To enhance the diversity among the students, teaching and non-teaching staff population and at the same time eliminate the perception of discrimination.
- To create a socially congenial atmosphere for academic interaction and for the growth of healthy interpersonal relationships among the students coming from various social backgrounds.
- To make efforts to sensitize the academic community regarding the problems associated with social exclusion as well as aspirations of the marginalized communities.
- To help individuals or a group of students belonging to the disadvantaged section of Society to contain the problems related to discrimination.
- To disseminate the information related to schemes and programmes for the welfare of the socially weaker section as well as notifications/memoranda, office orders of the Government, or other related agencies/organizations issued from time to time.
- To prepare barrier free formalities/procedures for admission/ registration of students belonging to the disadvantaged groups of society.
- To establish coordination with the Government and other agencies/organizations to mobilize academic and financial resources to provide assistance to students of the disadvantaged groups.